These island tops are meant for our hardwood islands. Most tops can also be ordered individually if desired.
Island tops can be made any size and in different colors/wood types. This website listing is intended for general information only. We recommend visiting our store if you are serious about a custom island.
1" Thick Wood
- A standard island top, similar to a table top
2" Glued Edge
- Same as 1" top with and additional 1" strip around the edge to give the appearance of 2" thickness
- Planks are glued together with a breadboard end. Available in 1.25 and 1.75" thickness
- Typically not stained and finished, but treated with food-grade oil for food preparation purposes. Available in 1.5" or 2" thickness, with rounded or squared edges.
- Weathered wood from and old farm structure. Color, texture, and appearance will vary. 1.25" Thick.
- This option can be applied to 1" wood tops and 1.5 butcher block tops only. Can drop on the sides or back.
- Smooth indoor concrete available in several colors (see store). 1.5" thick.
- Available in several colors (see store). 1.25" thick. If you are matching granite from another supplier we recommend ordering an island base only and the granite top from said supplier.
- Available as 1" wood, 1.25" Rough-Sawn, and Reclaimed Barnwood Styles. 2 Leaves usually self-store in the island, but you lose your top row of drawers.